Apple Cinnamon Protein Loaf w/ Apple Brûlée
- 1 bag of Moo’s Protein Muffin Mix in Apple Cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp oil or melted butter
- 1 apple peeled and thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a large bowl, add the Protein Muffin Mix, water, applesauce, oil and mix well.
3. Pour batter into a lined loaf pan (makes for easy clean up and transfer).
4. Layer the top with sliced apples
5. Place in the oven and bake for 60-75 mins until a toothpick comes out clean.
**halfway into baking rotate the loaf pan for even baking.
** at 60mins keep checking with a toothpick every 10 mins
6. Once done baking, sprinkle the apples with some sugar.
7. Using a small torch, gently brûlée the apples until they get a nice golden crust on top.
Recipe by: Lala's Kitchen